The cover letter is as important as tips for a professional resume itself. It is the gateway to us, our representative. Therefore, we must pay special attention to it, and worry not only about what we put, but also how we put it.
Here are some practical tips to help you:
- Use clear and concise language. It is always better to put short and simple phrases and avoid far-fetched phrases
- Write short, separate paragraphs and use action verbs
- Use a friendly and respectful tone
- don’t be rhetorical
- Be positive, let your optimism shine through in your words, but avoid using an overly effusive and colloquial tone.
- avoid feeling sorry
- Describe your aptitudes, your skills and achievements without pedantry
- Do not repeat what already appears in the curriculum, but highlight what you consider most remarkable
- Don’t treat someone you don’t know
We recommend our other articles for you!